LB Home Care helps individuals who want to remain living independently and safely at home. Our focus is to provide quality services that help you reach your best possible level of function and keep you actively participating in community life.
Taking advantage of our home healthcare services can help reduce medical costs with less time in the hospital and quicker recovery time after hospitalization. People of all ages benefit from LB Home Care, including those who:
- Received a new diagnosis or complication of a chronic illness
- Were recently discharged from a hospital, nursing home, or short stay rehab unit
- Are recovering from surgery or major illness
- Need medication management and education
- Require assistance with bathing
- Need support for wound care or IV therapy (for antibiotics, hydration, or intravenous nutrition)
- Additional referral examples can be found here
Our goal is to keep you at home longer with your loved ones and avoid rehospitalizations and emergency room visits. Our interdisciplinary team is in regular contact with a patient’s primary physician to receive orders and /or directions for your care. Our staff provides a wide range of servcies to meet your home health care needs:
Nurses – Our nurses assess and monitor patient health as well as provide valuable education and exceptional care at home for:
- Managing illness
- Infection Control
- Wound care
- Home safety
- Certain Medication management services
- IV therapy
Therapists – We offer physical, occupational and speech therapy to improve and restore skills that were lost or diminished due to illness or accident. After discharge from our LB Short Stay, patients can request further rehab/therapy services through LB Home Care and continue working with the same therapists at home.
Home Health Aides – Under the supervision of a registered nurse, our home health aides provide periodic personal care, light meal preparation and housekeeping, and give verbal or visual reminders for performing scheduled treatments and exercises.
Depending on medical diagnosis and needs, Home Health Care services may be covered by private insurance, Medicare and Medicaid, major commercial insurance, HMO, PPO, and self pay.
We are a Medicare Certified Home Care Agency.