WOODLAND LODGE ASSISTED LIVING
Moving to an Assisted Living facility can be a major life change, but it doesn't have to be an uncomfortable one!
Originally built as the Lakeland Hospice House, Woodland Lodge is now an Assisted Living center unlike any other. With spacious, comfortable rooms built around truly beautiful communal spaces, life at Woodland Lodge places an emphasis on community living with personalized care and comfort.
At Woodland Lodge, you can expect:
- Care plans customized to your needs.
- Comfortable and spacious private rooms.
- Beautiful communal areas and family spaces.
- Meals cooked on-site and served daily in the dining room or the comfort of your own room.
- Weekly housekeeping and routine maintenance.
- Routine activities planned by Activities staff.
- Chaplain support, weekly Bible studies and chapel services.
We make it our mission to provide Christ-centered, quality care. We complete a pre-admission screening before a resident moves into LB Woodland Lodge that determines unique care needs and preferences.
To explore what that care would look like for you or your loved ones, call (218) 998-7404 or click the link below to send a message to our Housing Manager.
We would love to explore if Woodland Lodge is the right fit for you.
Virtual Tour (Click the link below to see a digital tour of the facility):
To get more information or to set up a tour, contact our Housing Manager by clicking the link below:
LB Woodland Lodge excepts private pay, select Long Term Care insurance, and Elderly Waiver (EW). Give us a call at (218) 998-7404 and let's discuss what option works best for you!