Our nursing home has served Fergus Falls and surrounding communities since 1959 by providing exceptional long term care for older adults. We offer a variety of care services, such as help with daily living essentials and hygiene. Our skilled nursing staff oversee the personalized care for each resident to ensure quality and safety. Combined with spacious private rooms and friendly atmosphere, we make our residents feel right at home.
We strive to meet the specific care needs of each resident. For instance, a resident may need help managing advanced chronic conditions, or they may require longer recovery time after an injury or illness. With any situation, we provide excellent customer service by making the needs of our residents and families a priority. If you or your loved one believe that LB Broen Home is a good fit, contact our Director of Social Services to learn more and find out what first steps you should take for the admissions process.
Our employees are what truly make living at LB Broen Home exceptional. We understand that our employees are vital to everything we do, so we intentionally create a culture where all staff are valued and encouraged to be the very best they can be. Our experienced and compassionate employees work together as a team to provide quality care. We maintain appropriate staffing ratios to make sure each resident gets the right amount of attention according to their specific care needs. By incorporating our five Core Values on a daily basis, we uphold high moral standards and foster a positive atmosphere.
We complete a pre-admission screening before a resident moves into LB Broen Home that determines unique care needs and preferences. Our staff coordinate as an interdisciplinary team to provide personalized care for residents as well as maintain communication with their local hospital and medical group. We want our residents to thrive socially, so we offer fun activities and plenty of opportunities to chat with peers.
Additionally, LB Broen Home is part of the LB Homes campus (including LB Sheridan House and LB Short Stay), which promotes socialization and sense of community. Residents stay connected with each other and engaged in our community even as their needs change.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care to give you the support you need around the clock
- Interdisciplinary team with coordination through a licensed social worker
- Specialized services such as intravenous (IV) care and wound care
- Registered Dietitian on staff to oversee the nutritional needs of our residents
- Social activities & special events to foster a strong sense of community
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Hair salon to help residents look and feel their best
- Spiritual care with Bible studies, church services and chaplaincy support
From the remarkably delicious food served every day to the beautiful Light & Life Auditorium with church services every Sunday, we make life comfortable at LB Broen Home. Amenities include:
- Light & Life Auditorium – church services, social gatherings & special events
- Aviary featuring lovely birds
- Campus Café on-site
- Spacious rooms
- 3 chef-designed meals served every day plus snacks
- Private family dining area & gathering spaces with patios
- Flat screen TV with cable access available
- Wireless internet access
Come and take a tour of LB Broen Home to see all we have to offer. At LB Broen Home, we are able to accept Medicare (including Medicare replacement plans), Medicaid, Long Term Care insurance, private pay and other options. Give us a call to find out the best option available for you.
Our Five Core Values
- Team Work
- Customer Service